Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 157 made on Thursday May 7, 2009 at 02:35
Profound Dimension
Long Time Member
March 2009
Hey everyone!

Tyler J. here representing Profound Dimension.

We're fairly new CI company that drifts into a very wide array of client needs not limited to home, commercial, and business A/V installs. We also have a strong networking background and have other business arms of the company including web design and data handling. We try not to pigeon hole ourselves to one type of trade though. Hence our catch "Media Continuity Solutions".

Our love of Apple products has really launched us into this industry. Our technical ability and know how has made the adaptation of other A/V products with Apple an ever progressing relationship resulting in more concise and fail proof solutions for our clients.

On a leisure point. I also produce electronic music. Mostly the sub-genre types including tech-house, techno, house. I've been djing for nearly 10 years in local clubs and one or two abroad.

I said a big "F" at the corporate world and left Citi-Financial this year and am now the Director of Profound Dimension.

Wow thats a pretty good lil "About Us" section for the tba website :D.

I look forward to learning from everyone and hopefully making some contributions.

Easy,
Tyler J.
Media Continuity Solutions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse