The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 119 made on Monday November 17, 2008 at 12:18
HicksHome
Long Time Member
November 2008
Hello Everyone. My name is Justin. I am Hicks Home Entertainment & Automation in Phoenix Arizona. I started in the "Smart Home" industry 5 years ago. My cousin had his own setup and offered me a job pulling wire. After about 6 months, I had that nailed down and moved up into installations. Ranged from basic Media rooms to full blown control systems. Over the years I have expanded my knowledge with installations and programming of HAI, Control 4, Elan, AMX & some Crestron. After the market issue, I decided that I was ready to go out on my own and start my own adventure. It's not easy, but it is more fun and less stressfull. Remote control revolves around everything I do. Everything in a system can be perfect, but if the remote is off by just a little bit, nothing works. I have dedicated myself to designing a fool-proof remote template for the Marantz RC9500 and what do you know, they discontinue it. Go figure. So, now I am designing templates for the URC MX-3000 and the Philips Pronto TSU-9400. These templates will be disigned for my basic installtions and my full blown installations with buttons and macros already in place, all you need is to learn the remotes in and provide discretes for Power and Inputs. If anyone would like to provide some feedback for me, it would be greatly appreciated. So, until next time, just have fun.
Justin Hicks, Systems Integrator
Hicks Home Entertainment & Automation, Phoenix, Arizona

Hosting Services by ipHouse