Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 101 made on Wednesday October 8, 2008 at 01:49
trustworthy
Long Time Member
April 2005
Hi I'm trustworthy!

That's as may be but my name is actually Phil, and I'm neither a scientist nor an audiophile, but I do love playing with electronic toys!

I have been in the industry for just over eleven years now, starting in the lowly world of small PA systems in high street shops, through to High-End whole-house systems and even a football (for our US friends, soccer. For my Aussie friends, soccer. As football could mean; football, rugby union, rugby league, Aussie rules, hockey, cricket....) stadium.

I worked at a small company in England, then called Music Systems, for five years before deciding to cash in my chips and go travelling, whereupon we came to Australia for a working holiday. I joined a HiFi retail outlet called Stereo Supplies and was on the verge of being sponsored when my wife decided that very day to become pregnant :-). We agonisingly moved back to England, where I worked for CEDIA-award-winning installers Smartcomm for five years until we all moved back here to Brisbane, where I now work for a CEDIA member Custom Install company, along with HiFiRobbie, in fact. I have dabbled and played with many control systems, including of course Pronto (Certified Level 3), and also NevoSL, Extron IPLink, Systemline, Living Control, and my favouritest toys of all, AMX (Designer, Installer, Programmer II - not ACE yet)

I've been hanging around RC.com for a few years but keep pretty quiet, but frequently use the forums and file searches for help and, of course, find it a fantastic resource, all thanks to DT.
I have you now

Hosting Services by ipHouse