The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 47 made on Friday June 13, 2008 at 15:44
avcsite
Long Time Member
October 2007
My name is Jeremy. In my spare time I play lots of beach volleyball, soccer (give it up for the 2008 North American Sand Soccer champs in the adult coed shell division) snowboarding, and flounder gigging.

i been in the electronics biz about 15 years... Started out doing pickup and delivery for a friends TV repair shop. Things got slow there so they decided it was best to tech me how to repair the damn things... Started out fixing RCA ctc177 chassis. Now I can trouble shoot down to the component level on just about anything electronic, with a diagram. Did some college and decided it was not for me. did some car installs here and there.

Got my first job with a custom firm as a part timer. I was there a week and was asked to come full time. They are a great company but man did they work you to death. I was there about 2 years. I got a job offer at a major telecommunications company that i could not pass up. 6 months of working for them i got a call from a builder i know and asked if i could meet with his customer and do some things for him... from there my best friend and i started our company about 2.5 years ago and we are doing ok for not actively going out and trying to get business. We are getting to that point where we need to make a decision to go all in or not.

since i found this site you guys have been tons of help only wish i could contribute more!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse