Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 42 made on Tuesday June 10, 2008 at 17:12
Audible Solutions
March 2004
My name is Alan. I have an ABD in American History. When I decided that accedemia was not for me in the mid 1980s I turned a hobby into a business and began a custom installation firm. I began doing distributed audio with volume control and IR repeater systems. I graduated to basic Niles distributed audio systems, then Audio Access and then Audio Ease. In many ways, nothing has improved uopn the simplicity of those orriginal Audio Access systems.

Along the way I learned a few programming languages, learned a bit of engineering and seem to have confused enough pople into believing I know what I'm doing. I began doing Lutron and Crestron sysetms in the mid-90s.

I tend to speak plainly and directly without much concern for social nicities. I fall on the side that this is a serious business that requires serious participants. There is no subsitute for the ability to think.

Alan
"This is a Christian Country,Charlie,founded on Christian values...when you can't put a nativiy scene in front fire house at Christmas time in Nacogdoches Township, something's gone terribly wrong"

Hosting Services by ipHouse