The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 39 made on Tuesday June 10, 2008 at 13:54
AV Document Solutions
Lurking Member
June 2008
Hello all! My name is James Shaffer. I am new to this forum...I look forward to getting to know this crew more.

I am a 12 year veteran of the professional AV systems integration community. I've been a tech most of those years, but I've also done sales, engineering, project management, service and such. (Yes, I even take out the garbage!) Like many of you, my career evolved from a young passion for music and electronics. Eventually I was lucky to be offered a position with an AV company. I haven't looked back since. I truly love that I get the opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology. It's a blessing!

My wife and I started AV Document Solutions in response to the growing need for support services in our industry. It all started with her helping me with the printing/binding needs of my last employer. Eventually I left the company to expand our horizons. Basically, I'm offering my knowledge and experience to all AV contractors instead of working for one. I've had the pleasure of working for a few great companies. However, I've also had the displeasure of working for a few %&#* bosses. Not that I mind someone being an %&#*, but eventually it just gets old.

So, if you'd like to learn about all the many services we offer, please take a moment and check out our website! We are very reasonable in our pricing...we try to take care our our clients!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,

James Shaffer, CTS
AV Document Solutions, Providing support services for AV contractors
www.avdocumentsolutions.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse