Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 36 made on Tuesday June 10, 2008 at 08:30
rhm9
Founding Member
December 2001
Hi,

Roland here... the handle is my initials and soccer number... still play, coach and watch even as a 46 yr old fart. (MLS in Seattle next year!!). Also love the feeling of whipping down a mountain on a snowboard!

Two kids... 9 yr old girl, 7 yr old boy... wife of 11 years... live in the "wishes it was haughty" suburb of Mukilteo, WA.

Got a college degree in video production but soon realized the industry really sucked in Seattle... didn't want to move to LA so I got a stockboy job at Pacific Stereo in 84. Worked retail for 11 years and then struck out on my own in 95. Took on a partner who almost killed me and my business... burned out... ready to throw it all in, I learned that I'm pretty damn strong and determined (I keep a little picture of the Energizer Bunny by my computer). Now with a group of guys who helped turn things around and make the whole thing worthwhile, fun and successful.

If I've never thanked anyone here for the great pieces of advice, helpful words when things were down, beers at CEDIA and humor that make this such a great place... now is the time to do so... THANKS

Hosting Services by ipHouse