The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 35 made on Tuesday June 10, 2008 at 08:12
tsvisser
Founding Member
March 2002
wow, reading through the posts, see a lot of common aspects of other people in myself... electronics, music, vinyl love, and the not so common, like HP48GX programmer (still have my lovely "reverse polish notation" machine... and another cornhusker?!? people seem to have a hard time believing that people actually live in Nebraska.

I'm currently living in Hawaii right now but have been back and forth between Hawaii and NYC for the past 7 or 8 years. I'm a former Marine, college and military career came to and end after getting myself kicked out of Annapolis my senior year. I love NYC, but my son lives in Hawaii, so I have to temper my pursuit of a real "career" with the ability to be mobile and able to work "virtually". Given today's economy I really can't complain, but being a small business owner keeps one looking over the horizon.

Right now, trying to keep it simple. Family, work, surf... in that order - ok sometimes surf moves to the front of the line, but only when it's overhead. My girlfriend and daughter don't have to see me every single night at dinner, do they?

Some day I'd like to be able to work in Cyprus and Greece... (hint hint).

Russia too - and live in Asia for a couple of years, and northern Africa, as that's where my girlfriend's future professional interest lay. Do people live in Antarctica yet. When they do, sign me up for that. Might as well retire in Argentina just to round out the continental selection.
[Link: imdb.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse