The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Monday June 9, 2008 at 11:55
ericmcarter
Long Time Member
August 2007
WOW! It has been quite a while since I posted on this great web-site. Back in the days I used to post, promote, help with RC contests, etc. Daniel was always the man helping us with killer graphics. Etronixs.com and than it was changed to Avsmarts.com

~Yes I was one of those guys, to put remotes on the web!

~Pronto TSU-2000

~Sunwave remote AKA Crisp Solutions 515- a dear man by the name of Uli !

~Weemote, damn we used to sell a ton of those babies!

~We were the first dealer to receive the RTI T2 remote control in the U.S.! And by receiving them - I believe our first order was around 65 units.

~Helped promote the first Remotecentral.com t-shirt (Think I still have some somewhere.)

This is one of the earliest contest links I could find:

[Link: remotecentral.com]

Me, I'm ERIC from Northwest Indiana - My father started a Lafayette CB Radio store back in 1974 and yes, I was born into the electronics industry. From their he went into mobile electronics, the killer Atari game consoles and than we sold our first cell phone in 1984 -
I started a home theater division and than did the e-commerce thing for awhile. We currently have 4 retail locations which are primary AT&T stores and also a mobile electronics & home division. I have a 6 year old son and a fantastic girlfriend and enjoy boating, outdoor activities, and of course all kinds of electronics.

I don't post much anymore, hardly have the time my son and work keeps me real busy but I do read the forums everyday. I enjoy reading all of the post, news and information that helps me learn, think and make $$$$

For the home line we carry: Denon. LG. JVC. Universal. Panasonic. Russound. Xantech, etc.

P.S. Hey DANIEL - How the heck have you been?
e)ric
Cartronix, Inc.
www.cartronix.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse