The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Monday June 9, 2008 at 08:46
Sc0tty
July 2003
Hey guys,

My name is Scott, but when I set up my account I figured that would be taken thus Sc0tty was chose.

I stared about 11 years ago in the security industry retrofitting harwired systems in the Florida heat! I lost 40 lbs in about 3 months.

I left that company and went to work for a integration company. Keep in mind that 8 years ago it was fairly innovative to have one company do all the low voltage work in a home. I picked up on most everything quickly, and became a service technician. That's when I really learned a few things, as our installation guys were not very good. I still remember my first surround system. I too did not know what a S-video cable was.

I started with Atlantic Home Technologies about 5 1/2 years ago. I sold and programmed our first custom remote control about 4 years ago. A pronto TSU2000. That's when I found you guys. I was the newbie for sure, but derived quite a bit of knowledge from you guys. We now do hundreds of remotes a year. We mainly use URC, UEI, and RTI.
I long for a better world. One in which a chickens motives will not be questioned when mearly crossing the road.

Hosting Services by ipHouse