Post 13 made on Monday June 9, 2008 at 06:19
schueydoo
Long Time Member
September 2004
Good morning.

My name is Mike, and I'm an A/V holic.

(in unison) "Hi, Mike!

In keeping with my AA theme, I hope I never have to live clean! lol

It all started for me, when my best friend bought a record store, almost 25 years ago. CD's just came out, and he realized it was the end of vinyl as we knew it. He became a Pioneer dealer, and put out his first big screen tv, and I asked him, "what's this hole for, marked S-Video?" He didn't know either! lol

Some time later, on older gent asked us to hook up a turntable to his stereo for him. I remember thinking, "You mean, people will actually pay us to hook this stuff up?" and the rest is history. When I think back to some of the early installs, I wish I could go back for free, and do it right! ;-)

These days, we sell Pioneer Elite, Marantz, Integra, Sony, Bose, (I know, I know...you don't have to say it. Some people actually like that stuff), and much more. We only do URC remotes. Pretty soon, maybe we'll do others too. We are in Central New Jersey. Our company name is The Sound System.

In my spare time, I like to go camping, fishing, ride my motorcycle, and go to the beach. Oh wait, it's not that kind of introduction! LOL ;-)

Mike
It's always something.....sigh.

Hosting Services by ipHouse