The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Monday June 9, 2008 at 03:22
Eastside A/V
Select Member
September 2006
I'm Bryan, Spent most of my life in the suburbs of Seattle, and began my electronics quest when I got my first Radio shack 100 in 1 electronics board kits. Made my first alarm system and radio receiver when I was 8. Created my first Surround Sound system when I was 13 by playing around with a Bi-amplified Panasonic Platinum boom box, and a speaker box made from 1/4 inch board and some parts from radio shack.

I quickly graduated to DJ'ing at the age of 14 and retired at the age of 16, and sold my gear so I could by my first car...which in turn started my next business a few months later dealing with car audio sales and installation with a few friends, as well as a few home audio sales (from a catalog circa '94).

Gradutated High school and started collge, and then got a job at circuit city my freshman year, spent 10 months there, Gained my love for intuitive control systems (first with A UEI 8000 then a 9000 (with RF and Macro's) followed by a HK/Microsoft/Madrigal touch screen which I spent hours playing with) set some sales records, then moved to the good guys, and spent the next 5 years there on and off during and after graduating. That puts me at about 4 years ago when I left and started Eastside A/V. over the past 2 years I have been back in school getting my MBA, and now I am at a crossroads looking to leave the industry and get a 'real' job, while creating a way to still service my best clients.
Bryan Levy
www.eastsideav.com
Gallery: [Link: eastsideav.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse