The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday September 14, 2018 at 22:42
Tassie Devil
Long Time Member
February 2003
All was going nicely in home theatre control until my Vu+ Duo2 got bricked and had its motherboard replaced. The problem that arose was it had the same No 2 code sets as the Vu+ Solo2.

So, the Vu+ Solo2 codes were changed to no 1. All OK except for the navigator and number codes.

The Problems:
* Each navigator button on the Harmony One gives only one correct response. A second use of that same button either gives no response or causes the cursor to jump 2 or 3 places.
* The 1/3, 4/6 & 7/9 buttons work fine for skipping on file play when pressed once BUT will not operate on a second button push.

I've contaced Logitech but the only response so far is to "Learn" the button functions again. I've done that in all possible ways (even covering up the remotes to avoid interference) but get the same results.

Note that no problems exist with the Vu+ remote. I tried codes 3 & 4 for the VU+ but they yielded the same navigator button problems with the Harmony One. All very ironic because I shifted away from the URC 850 because it suffered exactly the same learning problems with the VU+ codes.

Any suggestions gratefully received. I've even looked at replacing the remote but have not discovered a suitable one (Must have number keys, backlighting and macro functions) but maybe someone can suggest something.

TIA

Last edited by Tassie Devil on September 14, 2018 23:18.
An audio nut for over 60 years & now a video nut too :-)

Hosting Services by ipHouse