The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 73 made on Wednesday September 5, 2018 at 07:45
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On September 5, 2018 at 01:43, SOUND.SD said...
That's a rediculous statement and you have to know that. Because there are few options for quality elite displays we are either supposed to not offer displays as part of a solution or succumb to the industry degradation and offer only products that are cheaply made across our entire offering? We should just give up because TVs have no margin? A truly rediculous comment that doesn't require further discussion.

Ridiculous?  If you are going to throw stones and call people names for selling a product you do not believe in, then be prepared to discuss the comparisons.  The entire market is on a downward spiral with the race to the bottom.  It is sad but true.  There are ways to remain profitable, stay in business and keep and grow a happy client base.  Again, don't have to like the practices of a business, that's fine, don't work with them.  I don't think anyone has issues with that.  But you went on record as saying that Sonos has made people lazy.  Sonos has allowed people to sell jobs in which they create a strong customer relationship with a quick install, without service calls.  If I go back and calculate my true profit margin on jobs I did with Sonos versus TC, I already know which will be on top simply due to the amount of time I spent on many of those TC jobs in setup and programming, updates, trouble calls and more.  Again, you do not have to like Sonos, but please stop acting like people that do sell it are somehow 2nd or 3rd rates salespeople.

Hosting Services by ipHouse