The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 42 made on Tuesday September 4, 2018 at 18:34
InVision Systems
Long Time Member
March 2010
On August 23, 2018 at 17:53, vwpower44 said...
CEDIA has messed up my account and they have my employees as individuals not under my company. That took 2 hours for CEDIA to fix.

Now that CEDIA fixed that, the logins for my employees to sign up didn't work. That took 3 phone calls between CEDIA and the Expo people.

We finally got everything fixed, then got signed up for all of our training and sessions.

I logged in today to print everyones schedule and everything is gone. We are now not registered for the show nor any training. WTF.

This is ridiculous and I do not have the time to keep dealing with their stupidity....why am I paying for this again? I am seriously ready to cancel the trip. It is a big investment for a company to fly its employees out to their show, pay for a hotel, and put your customers back home on hold.

For a company in the technology sector, how can they not have a functioning website and proper people in place to correct these problems.

I had this exact issue. Drove me nuts for 2 days. I'm sure that some would not even attempt to deal with the new vendor and will sit this one out.
Elevate Technologies
Nashville, TN

Hosting Services by ipHouse