The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 63 made on Tuesday September 4, 2018 at 08:09
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On September 3, 2018 at 20:10, SOUND.SD said...
My point of view of the entry level stuff has simply increased customer awareness. It's your job to explain to them why what you sell is better than the entry level stuff that was designed for "small condos and dorm rooms, not an estate of this size and quality". This is what I'm talking about when I say that Sonos has made you lazy.

Nothing to do with lazy.  I have had 0 service calls related to Sonos only jobs in the entirety that I have sold it.  Not a single one.  The major alternative that I sell, every single job has had a number of service calls due to equipment issues and lockups and what not.  To the point that if I did not install a wattbox or something similar, I would be losing money on many of those jobs.  Is Sonos right in every situation?  No, but the benefits are hard to ignore.  It works every single time, without fail.  No service calls.  Brand recognition like no other in the business. Simple to use.  While everyone here loves to complain about their new app, not a single customer has complained about it and I ask when I see them how they like the new app and everyone says its fine, most while ordering more Sonos.  So I understand the point of working with a company that supports you, however, at the end of the day, I am EXTREMELY burnt out due to ridiculous service calls due to systems failures from companies that "support me".

Hosting Services by ipHouse