The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 62 made on Tuesday September 4, 2018 at 02:14
SOUND.SD
Loyal Member
April 2006
On September 2, 2018 at 00:47, Stryker said...
This post makes me feel disappointed. Who is complaining? Our industry is amazing compared to other Constuction trades.

Agreed. I'm certainly not complaining about the industry. Just trying to show people that are complaining about the direction the industry is heading and say that Sonos, Nest, Eero are their only options that they are digging their own grave. Sonos in the right situation... Sure. As a business model and constant go to option? Nah.

Sonos is a product that works and is very reliable. Perfect it is not but what is? Use it to your advantage. Leverage the brand awareness and push. A Sonos connect feeding a DSP amp into a kick ass pair of speakers is a money maker. And a happy client.

I use to think reliable. The last few months have been heavy with service calls due to registration issues and software updates.

If Sonos can Take your client because they have an email address than good on Them and shame on you.

This is where we disagree. Good on them? Control 4 would never actively pursue my clients. Quite the opposite actually. They tell me when opportunities arise. I support businesses that support my business, not Make it harder.

Clients call you because they trust you and would rather pay you than to have to figure out things themselves.

So be a professional and provide them with more and they will pay and you will both be happy!

The client I am referring to in my specific post wrote a glowing 5 star Yelp review on us when we first did the job. She was ecstatic with our service, just got caught in a loop and saw free install so she went for it. Nothing to do with us not being professional. Quite a reach there.
Bulldog AV - San Diego, CA
www.bulldog-av.com
[Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse