Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday September 1, 2018 at 08:24
alain-coste
Lurking Member
September 2018
Hello
I am programming a MX990 with CCP.
I have a strange problem with buttons Page+ and Page- when using punch through.
First I set "user defined hardkeys (Page+/-,Main)" in the MX990 properties. This allows me to have a more intuitive and fast navigation between pages (I use a combination of short/long pushes, which is much better than simply cycling through pages).
So a macro is defined on each page for Page+ and Page- buttons.
This works fine until I add punch through : For each device marked as the destination punch through (for Navigation) of another device, the macros defined for Page+/- buttons no longer work, and those buttons become inoperent. This is really strange, as :
- the only punch through that invalidates Page+/- buttons is Navigation ; if I only set punch through for Power, Volume, Channel, Transport, Numbers, the macros for Page+/- work normally.
- the picture in the simulator view still shows the small green "M" (and not the red "PT") for Page+/- buttons, indicating my macro is really active on those buttons.
- I have a MX980, programmed with the old MX-980 editor, which works correctly with exactly the same settings (user defined hardkeys, punch through for Navigation).
It seems punch through for Navigation invalidates the macro function for Page+/- buttons, but this is not coherent with what's said in the manual, and what's appears on the editor screen.
Something I didn't understand, or bug ? If somebody could help, many thanks in advance.
Alain Coste

Hosting Services by ipHouse