Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Wednesday August 29, 2018 at 18:26
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
On August 29, 2018 at 17:07, mrtristan said...
What’s most upsetting is that none of the traditional custom electronics and audio companies have come up with anything better. They try but dont come close. People are going to embrace Sonos because it works, regardless if the fact that margins are low. Sad to say, I feel like I do customers a disservice if I am providing them a Sonos alternative. I’ve vowed not to install anything other than Sonos for streaming music services. Other companies please come up with something better if you want to stay relevant.

HEOS is a direct copy of most of the SONOS line (reason they got sued). The only thing SONOS has that HEOS doesn't is integration with Apple. For an Apple customer that is huge but for everyone else, it doesn't matter and HEOS is the same thing. HEOS even has some custom pieces SONOS does not have (HEOS actually came up with themselves instead of copying).

I really don't understand why HEOS doesn't support iTunes or Apple Music at this point? Is Apple refusing to license with HEOS for some reason? Anybody know?

Hosting Services by ipHouse