The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Sunday August 26, 2018 at 08:01
bert003
Long Time Member
January 2008
I have turned of the devices under "Mice and other pointing devices" which can be turned off. I guess the active devices can't be turned off, so the active mouse and keyboard remain enabled.

The problem is not that I want to use PEPv3, I want to use PEPv2 and the problems are with PEPv2 and PEPv1.
PEPv3 has no problems with uploding a config tot the Pronto or learning IR codes. But since PEPv3 is not stable I would like to use PEPv2.

As workaround I now use a sync program that backups my config file with a time stamp added to the filiname. So each time I save the config a filecopy is done. So I should always have the last working version if PEPv3 crashes.

Another option which might work is learning the IR codes with PEPv3 into the database. The database seems the same in PEPv2 and PEPv3.
After that I can create my config with PEPv2. If I want to upload it to the Pronto I have to open PEPv3, import the XCF and upload it to the Pronto. I have to test if this works 100%.

PEPv1 would be fine for me to, but since I have the same connection error with v1 too, it is not an option.

Hosting Services by ipHouse