The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Monday August 20, 2018 at 20:23
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
Got the gear in today. I tried the cheap one first. Models: LS423. SD card was 128GB. I found the IP address...was walked through setup. Had to guess a couple of things (because there is no manual) but made it through in a couple minutes. At first i loaded a couple images directly to the SD via the web utility. I had to format the SD card using the web utility. The images transitioned too quickly and i couldnt find a way to slow them down so i downloaded the BrightAuthor software.

The software had to be installed as administrator and i had to ignore the security warning. Again i had to guess a couple of things but minutes later i had a published project. I copied the published files from my computer to the SD card and i was in business.

I disconnected the ethernet cable before i left today. I assume i dont need it? Should just run standalone without it. I guess i will find out tomorrow :).

It has a bunch of features i wont ever touch but one i thought was cool was when you import your images they can automatically be resized to HD right in the BrightAuthor app.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse