Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Sunday August 5, 2018 at 07:45
buzz
May 2003
I poked through the Slingbox website and US purchased units are 120V only. Therefore it would be easier for all if the Swiss partner purchased the Slingbox locally.

Supposedly, there is a ROKU App that plays Slingbox. Does anyone have experience with this? My customer is an elderly woman and the user interface should be straight forward. Of course, since she is a Mac person she could play Slingbox through her Mac, but this complicates things physically because I think a TV should be used as the display. This is a new installation, there has been a single phone conversation with her, the walls are open, but I don't yet know what kind of "deck" I'm playing with.

She (a customer from 25 years ago) has a friend (also our customer) with Sonos and this seemed very attractive to her. I mentioned that Sonos can play Internet Radio from around the world and she brought up the idea of Swiss TV. I have not yet mentioned Slingbox to her.

Does anyone know if the Swiss ISP's offer "all you can eat" deals or is the billing strictly use based?

Hosting Services by ipHouse