The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Thursday August 2, 2018 at 00:57
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Great site. I agree about the logo on the home page. As it is, it's really hard to see that it is a logo.

One thing bothered me:
Level up your business’ efficiencies and experience with smart technologies that capture competitive edge.

I can't figure out what that means. The more I read it, the less meaning it has. Do you mean "capture A competitive edge"? What is "leveling up efficiencies and experience"? And this sounds like a message you're trying to convey to an installation company. Is it aimed at a possible customer?

There's a picky detail, too, in that apostrophe after "business." That is correct grammar and punctuation, but there are correct things in English that are just plain clumsy and should be avoided because they look funny. That's one. I'd write "Level up the efficiencies of your business...." I have to say I don't know if that's a reasonable way to write that since I don't understand what you're trying to say, though, but it IS a way to get rid of that apostrophe.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse