The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday August 1, 2018 at 10:30
SWOInstaller
Select Member
October 2010
On July 28, 2018 at 21:43, Techsquad said...
Basically you pair the shades using the powerview app. Then you create discrete scenes such as: Master Blackout Open, Master Blackout Close, All Master Closed, All Master Open.

then you add the Powerview Hub module, and input it's ip address ( set it fixed of course )

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks, I understood all that
Then you add the Scene Modules, as many as you want.
input the EXACT name of the scene, and jam all the outputs to the input of the hub module.

This is what I was wondering.  I will have to obtain the scene names from the shade installer.
[IMG][/IMG]

Pretty easy, the problem is that powerview SUCKS big time. the range is awful, so unreliable.

All shades are hardwired so shouldn't be an issue.  We went in to wire all windows as there wasn't a confirmation as to who was supplying installing the shades.  I was hoping we got the shade portion of the job so we could install Crestron shades and life would be easy, but not the case.

I believe the size limitation in the Crestron Horizontal sheers is what cost us.  HD will go up to 12'W x 11'H with the Silhouette shades (Crestron only does 8'W x 8'H) so we would have needed 2-3 shades to fit what HD can do with 1.
You can't fix stupid

Hosting Services by ipHouse