Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Monday July 30, 2018 at 01:38
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
This is the overlooked fact:
On July 29, 2018 at 09:23, Hasbeen said...
So, I have a question.  Is the toner also a Klein?  The reason I ask, is I've had many "fox and hounds" in my day.

Sometimes, I'd find myself with a mismatch on a jobsite...Say a Klein toner and a different manufacturers wand.  When using it like that, the tone would be exactly as you describe.  Weak, crackling, etc.

Read the first post again. The testing was not complete.

Robbie's wand did not work with the first unit he had. Then it did not work with the second unit that he tried, at the store. He concluded that all the units were defective. Equally valid would be that all of that model wand would not work with all of that model toner.

The final test would have been to try a Klein wand with the Klein toner, but that wasn't done.

Klein were jerks not to respond, but their response should have been "We do not guarantee that our product will work with products of any other brand."
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse