Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 119 made on Friday July 27, 2018 at 12:04
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
well said Dawn....

To be honest im a little shocked at how quiet portal has been. Either they stuck their head in the sand or they are just letting this thread go and hope to have a much better PR response...

I REALLY like portal and the guys/tech support are fantastic. What is weird is the silence, not even an email blast update on whats going on...Even an update with "Hey guys were listening and understand" would be great. What would be EVEN BETTER is remove the pay option so we can get back to using the site and offering feedback. Im now locked out because I hit the 4 (1 of them were a glitch so counted twice against my proposals)

ALL WERE ASKING FOR IS A RELATIVELY WORKING WEBSITE BEFORE WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!

this being said, unfortunate for Portal, but great for Jetbuilt is all the publicity they are getting. I actually had no idea they existed until this thread. There are quite a few guys that are sending me and other the proposals they are building and they look fantastic. I understand its seldom glitchy but not nearly the level of Portals current website...

I have two proposals I need to revise from a few months ago, I cant without paying now which is infuriating, again, yet another thing that wasn't very well thought out when dumping this payment structure on us..
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse