The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 117 made on Thursday July 26, 2018 at 14:56
SOUND.SD
Loyal Member
April 2006
On July 26, 2018 at 09:39, Dawn Gordon Luks said...
You are completely missing the point. I would be happy to pay the $50 per month for Portal -- the old Portal that worked. The new version is broken in numerous ways.

This is not a $$$ issue for me, it's a product issue. The convoluted monthly paid system was timed very badly. Revert back to the original Portal and for me, no problem, I'll pay the monthly fee.

It's looking like the payment system they were using before was not working and they have become desperate. Why else would a company retroactively make you pay a fee? That was certainly bad PR as well. They didn't think this through properly.

No, I get it. It's not about the money. You'd gladly pay. You just keep mentioning the fee and how it was poorly timed. But it's not about the money. Got it.

I'm sorry you are having issues. I use it extensively and am not having issues. Their new site is a response to issues others requested, like mobile device responsiveness. It is working well for me.

I guess to sum up my view is that I like to put myself in other business owners shoes. When I break my neck for my clients, I appreciate when it's acknowledged. Especially when in creating something unique and attempting to be responsive to their needs as best as I can. Its frustrating when clients (you in this case) don't understand the details involved in creating this change and allowing time for perfection. Even worse when ones requests compete with another's and the company can't win. I feel for these guys because I too had dealt with unappreciative clients. I'm just shocked at the amount of critique from people that should know better of a company doing their best to meet a long term need in the industry.
Bulldog AV - San Diego, CA
www.bulldog-av.com
[Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse