The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 116 made on Thursday July 26, 2018 at 11:14
Old Man River
Long Time Member
February 2008
I'm one of the proposal only users. I may start using the orders feature for a vendor or 2, but really, it's easier for me, personally, to do all my orders directly on the vendor's sites in most cases. I don't mind paying for the service, that's only fair and reasonable. But, like many have already said, forcing a rollout with as many known issues as this one is just complete BS. Have we become so accustomed to manufacturers and software developers rolling out barely working garbage that we're now OK with it? Because that's what some of you are saying. "Hey, you had a great product that delivered as promised, but please, please take my money for this utterly inferior, barely functional, new version because low expectations are what I'm all about." Yeah, not cool. I'm hoping they quickly resolve all the problems. I don't want to migrate to something else, and I like Portal, but damn guys, at least have the website mostly right, with only one or two minor glitches before you roll it out and force everyone to just deal with it.
Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse