Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday July 25, 2018 at 18:59
Ranger Home
June 2007
Its still amazing to me that a website makes a difference in this business. I know, I know, that sounds so crazy in todays age. I always assumed it was 100% referral and word of mouth for everyone. Given I haven't touched mine in over five years, its apparent we didn't relied on it for anything lol. 3P, glad it increased your sales! That's ALWAYS a good thing.

That said, Paul and I haven been bouncing voicemails back and forth, tag your it!, for quite a while. We finally hooked up this week. Looking forward to seeing what our new website will look like. While I don't expect sales from it, a website can be a face or first impression of a business. Heaven knows if I relied on my existing site I would be out of business! lol There are products on there that don't even exist anymore. Definitely in need of a face lift! Who knows, maybe it will generate some good leads. I don't expect that as I am doing nothing to put the website "out there". Not even sure what it takes to get into search engines, but doesn't matter, I have no interest in putting money to that side of house. My use for it will be to aid in someone making a decision to choose us, that has already found us. That's were I see the value for my biz.

This is kinda fun, like waiting on Christmas to open presents lol

(Paul is scratching his head wondering if Im ever going to fill out the paper work lol). Yup! :)

Hosting Services by ipHouse