The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 112 made on Wednesday July 25, 2018 at 18:40
SOUND.SD
Loyal Member
April 2006
On July 25, 2018 at 13:15, 3PedalMINI said...
You make zero sense. If you want to get really technical time is money. Using our time to use a buggy product costs us money. Their model (before the monthly fee) relies on dealers placing orders. In wich case they make money on that. Clearly it wasn’t working out well enough so they stuck it to us.

They had their new website in beta for months, even held off on releasing it because it was so bad...they got feedback, fixed some things and not others. Therefor forcing us to buy a product that now does NOT work. Their pricing model to now get it free doesn’t work for a lot of dealers because we cannot stagger jobs when they are ongoing.

Charging dealers and their options to get it free doesn’t work for a lot of us....they don’t even seem to be listening anymore. Either they are in full panic mode or just as the email implies they don’t really care.

Again, it’s not about the $50 it’s the coin for a product that is seriously broken right now. Especially when this email was dumped a week after a forced update.....

If you do nothing but 1-2 day jobs then portal works for you (when the site is working) a lot of us have projects that force us to purchase things in stages. Please don’t think this is about money, it’s about the fact it’s seriously broken and they want to charge for it.

Apparently we have a different definition of logic.

Since time is money, I think you owe yourself money for time spent on this thread.

If you arent able to submit an average of 5k per month (15k spread over 3 months/ 60k per year) then I am sorry but you are correct that you arent their target business anyways.

Personally, even with this "buggy" product (As you see it), it is still a far better solution than anything anyone else has put forward.

For us it is actually not only a great software platform but a way I am able to leverage an additional percentage on my orders on top of the 2-3 percent I get on my CC orders and the cash back from vendors we are getting another 1 percent from Portal. Thats up to 5 percent on almost every transaction.

So...obviously you dont like the software for some reason (clearly not the $50) and I am not going to change your mind. But for one of us it is a game changing product that has grown my business, freed up my personal time, and actually pays us to use it and for another its a burdensome piece of software you would rather not have especially for the price. Perception....I guess.
Bulldog AV - San Diego, CA
www.bulldog-av.com
[Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse