The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday July 25, 2018 at 10:25
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
This is long over due but better late then never, right?

Paul redid my website early this year. As many of you know the beginning half of this year was one of the toughest for me since I started down this path (officially) in 2008. Previous websites were done by me and of course our very own 39centstamp back in 2012. Mac did a great job and it served the business well in the 5+ years it was up and running. Obviously things change, google changes, etc and I just let die in the world of online marketing...I always knew in the back of my mind it needed to be dealt with but after Mac getting out of the industry and getting absurd quotes from others I just continued to say screw it, its been serving me well.

Well Aside from other local extenuating circumstances it finally caught up to me. Google classified my page as dead and I didn't even rank. My only source of online reputation was Angies List (that is dieing as well as AL is not the company it used to be) After some persuasion from a good industry friend of mine to just "Do it" and some help from Paul I decided to pull the trigger. Being as slow as I was this was a tough pill to swallow, but its a necessary evil in this world now.

Paul handled everything, he communicated well and got the direction I was hoping to go for. He steered me in the right path and I had todo very little (which was really nice) If anyone knows me im very easy going and look to guys that know their industry to set me on the right path. I mainly gave Paul the design authority todo whatever he wanted and the results are great, well thought out and look fantastic. He of course asked my opinion on things but for the most part the design and implementation has been great.

SEO has dramatically improved, I am also paying a small amount of adwords to make sure google knows I exist. There was an issue transferring my domain but this had nothing todo with Paul, it was an issue with my former hosting company. The only problem was during that time I lost email for 2 days, which was very frustrating. Paul unfortunately was extremely sick at the time and calls and texts went unanswered which is understandable given the circumstances but something at the time was a little annoying. But again, the domain transfer issue wasn't his problem, and he made sure that things finally got worked out.

As far as results of the website....I get compliments all the time on how nice it is. Sales have picked up dramatically and I can point some nice size jobs and leads to the website directly. My only issue is since googles servers have finally kicked on and see that I exist is I get a strange number of people calling to request for TV repairs. I'm not sure if this is bad ad-words or just their algorithm being goofy.

Overall I am absolutely thrilled with my experience and Paul does a great job at keeping me updated and reaching out. I wouldn't hesitate to reach out to him for a website or consultation! Fantastic experience and the work is phenomenal!

Thanks Paul!

Check out the website www.sigsv.com
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse