The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Tuesday July 24, 2018 at 12:43
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Nothing in your original post revealed anything about the level of your experience, such as "I haven't had ProntoProEdit on my computer for seven years," so I gave a general response.

On July 24, 2018 at 01:26, Ernie Gilman said...
If you go to [Link: files.remotecentral.com] and enter Lifestyle 38 in the Search box, nine files will be found.

But you might not have the software, so I referred to
how to use the Pronto programming files on this site to look at the commands....

On July 24, 2018 at 08:09, michale6 said...
I did try the files section before posting. since they are all Pronto files, I was unable to open the files after downloading. I no longer have any Pronto programs/editors on my laptop.

Good! If you had stated that at the outset, I would have written the following last night: You've used these before. So, out of curiosity, I looked more thoroughly in the files section. The following models came up in the files search, and the software I mention is also in the files section:

Philips Pronto NG TSU3000, which uses Philips ProntoEdit NG v3.1.3

Marantz RC9200, which uses Marantz Touch Screen Setup v2.0.4

Philips Pronto Professional TSU9400 and TSU9600, which uses ProntoEdit Professional v2.4.23

This about the Nevos might not be of any help, just as the MX-700 file might not be of any help, but as regards the files for the UEI NevoQ50:
most files... can only be used with the NevoStudio Pro program (available from the official MyNevo website to registered owners only).
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse