The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday July 16, 2018 at 09:56
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On July 15, 2018 at 23:21, Craig Aguiar-Winter said...
I’ll give you the short version.

Customer:
I want a multi-zone audio system, with one of the zones being surround sound with a TV.

Me:
You can use Sonos or HEOS. If you use iTunes or Any service from Apple you should choose Sonos. As it doesn’t work with HEOS. Here is a comparison, FAB for each, links etc. Please investigate for your self and let me know which line you would like.

Customer:

I choose HEOS please.

$$$$ in equipment, and work is done. Demo system and am playing music from the phone.

Customer:
Why won’t all of my Apple Music in my phone play through HEOS?

Me:

Let me have a look at that. Is some of the music cloud based? HEOS plays from the phone.

Costumer:
Oh yes I subscribe to Apple Music. Is that a problem?

Me:

Facepalm.

He asked about the blue tooth. I said that was a terrible idea, for all of the reasons you mention, but still would like to know if it would work. Hence my post. I suggested he switch to Spotify. He looked very sad. I ended up connecting an Airport Express to one HEOS device in the rack and he’s very happy.

But I’m still interested in the Blue tooth question so thanks for the replies.

Nice- the client didn't seem to listen to your comments before making his choice and now, it's your problem to solve.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse