The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 42 made on Sunday July 15, 2018 at 22:36
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
IMO, and I’m sorry Kevin if this rubs you the wrong way (it is not intended to) I think the fact that Blackwire touts, designs and even configures JAP has caused a lot of confusion and the thought that it’s more complicated then it really is. Don’t get me wrong, it’s convienent and nice to have one thing taken care of but designing and deploying JAP is one of the easiest things in this industry. And if you can’t figure out how to deploy it; I’m sorry; but you don’t belong in this industry.

I understand why they offer it, but it just seems like it’s also scared a lot of people away. They do it for good customer service and it’s awesome the offer the support they do, I just have never said “gee I wish I had this all done for me” out of everything we do, JAP has been the most reliable, consistent and downright easiest thing to get up and running on a job.

I am interested to see the MOIP product. I can’t say it’s priced that differently from JAP and have really no interest in switching for now, but there are a few features I see that I like.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse