Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Thursday July 12, 2018 at 09:07
Craig Aguiar-Winter
September 2002
“In the current economic era, everyone is confronted with the fact that the world population is increasing and customers are falling, which shows that we are entering an era of customer scarcity. According to the theory of scarcity, the fewer customers who wear replica watches, the higher their value. Therefore, it is unfortunate that any type of behavior that does not cherish customers. Unfortunately, there are some vendors who think that as long as they sell their products, they do not consider after-sales tracking, and even take customer feedback as a manufacturing problem. This is a very low-level sales behavior, and such salespeople are also difficult to succeed. The above case also shows that customer satisfaction at the time of the transaction will not continue naturally, but requires the seller to deliberately maintain. If the new customer is not satisfied with the first transaction, he will not try again. This means that you will lose this client from now on. In fact, no successful salesman will give up after developing a customer and then developing the next customer. The Tag Heuer Watches features a 43 mm wide dial with a polished ceramic velocity measuring bezel.”

Looks like spam to me although there is a good message in there. Keep in contact with your clients.
My wife says I can't do sarcasm. She says I just sound like an a$$hole.

Hosting Services by ipHouse