Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Monday July 9, 2018 at 21:50
MNTommyBoy
November 2010
I would echo the sentiment of Brendon here. I know I've spent $50 a month in worse ways in the past (home advisor, AL, etc), but that's quite a jump from $0.

I'm sure Kirk and his team are paying attention. I'm also sure they will get More than an earful at CEDIA. (what a bad time to raise prices)

What is also strange is the flow of the business plan behind this increase. When I first signed on a few years back it was $30 a month... no problem. Later, Free Free Free, everyone gets something for free...awesome. Now, it's $50 little man, put that sh** in my hand. if that money doesn't show, then you owe me, owe me, owe.

Overall, free was too much of a good thing, I get that. If that email said you're going back to $29.99/month (like the Supply Stream days), I would have ok, cool, whatever. Instead, it's a bit of a slap in the face.

Can you imagine if Spotify or Pandora or Netflix did something like that? Or if I used answer customer texts and emails for free, and then started billing them?
"There's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens." ~MacGruber

Hosting Services by ipHouse