The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Tuesday July 3, 2018 at 16:21
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
It's hard to remember questions about Subway thrown into a discussion of automakers, copyright, DIY bla bla bla from three and a half years ago. Please, let's have at least one great topic like these every month!

As for me, I'll eat subway stuff. I tell them how to do it and they do it. Before they put anything on the bread I have them put some sauce on both pieces of bread. This stops 'em cold since the sauces aren't in that area of their food layout, but they do it.

If you buy a large and you eat from one end, there's nothing to hold the last inch of the first half of the sandwich in the wrapper. So when you're driving and eating, that bit of sandwich falls apart all over the place. To solve this, I tell them not to cut it in half. They're on automatic so hard that you have to watch them carefully.

BONUS:
From the thread where thecapnbluefin brought up Subway:

On April 29, 2015 at 19:28, Mr. Stanley said...
I've only eaten there once. Last summer I ordered a Philly steak sandwich... I was walking down the street, took a big assed bite (I was hungry), and literally almost puked. The meat tasted totally rancid / spoiled. Every time I think about it, I can still almost taste that sour sickly taste. Never again. It was gross.

On April 29, 2015 at 19:29, Fins said...
Those were your words you were tasting
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse