The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 42 made on Sunday July 1, 2018 at 10:44
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On July 1, 2018 at 02:27, tomciara said...
Abrahamic to you means they are basically the same if I follow you correctly.

Abrahamic does not mean they're the same, it means they have common information at their foundation but they're far from the same in many ways. Unfortunately, the things they share shouldn't have ever happened and shouldn't exist.

What I said is that they are certainly not the same, and their "gods" are quite different in name and in character. Thus they inevitably conflict. Thus they all want the same land.

The name 'Steve' is different in other languages- why would this be different, when they're referring to the same entity and how would the characterization NOT change over the time when Judaism (over 3000 years ago), Christianity (about 2000 years ago) and Islam (Muhammad begins preaching in about 613 AD) began? Same deity, same prophets, same angels, same concept of heaven and hell, Judaism and Islam share the same sabbath, much of Halal is the same as Kosher- you want me to continue? It's not just the land, it's that the land holds major religious significance for all three and none of them want to share it. All three claim that their version is more correct and up to date.

Sunni & Shiite have different versions and are unable to get along and each of the others have had wars between & among the various factions, over their differences within their own religion.

Islam is the fastest growing religion.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse