The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Monday June 25, 2018 at 11:44
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
On June 25, 2018 at 11:33, Ernie Gilman said...
I don't know how important it is to know whether it's a redirect, but if

Ok. How are they going to do that without a redirect, unless you tell them to copy and the review, open the site of their choosing, find .... see what I mean?
Isn't this obviously a redirect? I mean, they're not on Facebook, the tap a logo, they're on Facebook... seems blatantly like a redirect.

Understand, I didn't create/design the system.  I'm trying to figure out where the price point is at so I may be able to offer it to my clients at a good price.

But since you'd like a deeper dive, here's how it works.   When you send the text, a customer can choose between 1-5 stars.

When they click a 1 star (for example), they are asked to leave a review.  That review gets placed into a hopper, where you can then address any issues with the customer).

If they click 5 star (for example),  They are then shown a list of 1-6 icons..for example, Google, Facebook, Angie's List, Home Advisor, etc..

They select the icon that they're more comfortable with(or that you direct them to).

They type up a short review directly from their phone and it gets posted to the channel they selected.

Hosting Services by ipHouse