The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Sunday June 17, 2018 at 09:51
techvalley
Long Time Member
July 2012
On June 17, 2018 at 08:17, skynyrdfan said...
I do not feel this is a accurate portayal of URC. I have been doing TC for a few years. CCP since day 1. While TC is not perfect, I have many systems out there working day in and day out without any issues. I have Wattbox's for power cycle issues. I would even say that the tech support I receiver is better then any other company. I use Level 2 Tech support. TC is not perfect. There are many things that I and other installers would love to see changed or added. I don't think any of the Control systems are. My best friend uses RTI and loves it. Many on this site hate it. I have it working in a Bar/Rest for 3 years with no issues...

We had different experiences then, I'm glad it's going good for you. I had also been doing CCP for over 10 years, I had Total Control in my house and it worked fine- have since moved on, I also have working systems in in the field.

I don't have any direct complaints about the tech support guys or their in field guy. They were all nice enough guys, it just seemed like they may have been overwhelmed with issues. I wish they offered solutions but if you're on your heels, always putting out fires, that can be difficult.

I couldn't tell you how many times I tried troubleshooting these issues, always taking the blame and saying I'm working on it. Then to have my rep respond like he did and mysteriosly stop taking my calls unless I called from an unknown number? My customer saw what happened.
"try to become not a man of success, but try rather to become a man of value."

Hosting Services by ipHouse