The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 48 made on Friday June 15, 2018 at 15:42
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On June 15, 2018 at 08:19, highfigh said...
And speaking on not seeming to have read a post, did the comment about possibly finding a pickup softball game not tell you anything?

Of course I read that. Why don't you go back and read it, and see if this makes sense: you are looking to beat the crap out of whoever you decide stole fomsething from you, you are beweaponed with a baseball bat, and you mention that there might be a pickup softball game as your possibly valid excuse for carrying around a weapon.

That's exactly what I read and interpreted. Comments that are hints are likely to be interpreted in ways you did not intend.

On June 14, 2018 at 09:32, highfigh said...
My subdivision had another 'visitor' last night, checking car doors. I think it's time to make them fear those of us who are sick of seeing them do their one-stop shopping in our neighborhood. I think it's time for some 'Suburban justice'. Hell, some of us don't sleep through the night, anyway- we may as well go for a walk and if we happen to find a pickup softball game, we'll already have a few bats.

See? That comment tells me you'd like to hunt these guys down and you have an excuse for carrying bats around.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse