The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday June 15, 2018 at 11:04
seewolf
Lurking Member
June 2018
Hello - I'm new to the custom install world and am just getting started with full control systems. I'v been using Harmony for years but feel limited and want to start focusing on bringing everything together.

Right now I'm looking at RTI or URC TC 2.0 and trying to figure out which one I should put my time and effort into learning. I'd appreciate if you'd share any experience you've had with these systems from support to the learning curve with the latest configuration software, hardware reliability and real world flexibility of integration.

I hope I'm not opening a battleground that has been raging in the forum for years, but I can't seem to find any real comparisons between the latest URC system and RTI. I've been through what online training I can get on both and they both seem capable - it looks like I could provide a better overall value with URC but I don't want to dedicate a lot of time to one system just to find out there is a deal killer in there that everyone else has already figured out!

Hosting Services by ipHouse