The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday June 13, 2018 at 13:10
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On June 13, 2018 at 12:52, Jeff at Zektor said...
There was a rental house on our block that was always a pain the ass. We live in a nice neighborhood that is always quiet. Over time neighbors were missing mall and other small things, mostly annoyances. During Christmas we kept getting things stolen like electrical splitters connecting outside decorations.

After the 3rd one being stolen, I duct taped fish hooks so that when you grabbed the splitter you received a surprise. No more problems after the 4th attempt.

Another neighbor painted a 4X4 to match the asphalt, when the renters kid came flying around the corner, usually 50mph in a 25mhp residential zone, he lodged the board between his rim and front fairing.

All of us had enough of these idiots. Fortunately, they moved after we contacted the owner and said we've all had enough.

Problems went away completely when they moved.

I wish it was something as simple as that.  There have been reports of this all over town the past 6 months or so.  They typically come in from another town and hit a bunch of cars in a neighborhood.  Scumbags.  I wish I went out there to find a mauled thief, as there was a black bear in the neighborhood last night before these robberies.

Hosting Services by ipHouse