The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday June 13, 2018 at 12:05
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
I woke up to some emails from the neighborhood email group about a couple cars being stolen in the neighborhood and one person said their car was rummaged through.  I decided to check our cameras to see if it caught anything.  I could see at 2:40am a car rolled up out front of the house and turned the lights off.  I guy got out and ran via the side yard and up to my van.  Apparently I left it unlocked, which is something I never do. I am sick with a bad cold and ran out to get some meds yesterday and must have left it unlocked in my sickened daze.  They stole my cctv test monitor and took the tray from the center console.  It had gas receipts, an old ipod I don't use, some pens.  Nothing of any real value but I want the tray.  I am pissed and feel violated though.  Thieves are fvcking dumb though.  Its a work van with thousands of dollars of tools and parts and products in the back and they didn't go back there at all, thankfully.  Hell, my toolbag alone had 3 drills in it plus all my hand tools.

Hosting Services by ipHouse