Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Saturday May 19, 2018 at 14:19
imt
Long Time Member
June 2007
Brendon,

When I thought about turing this room into a theater I searched for your Atmos thread cause I remember you posted a discussion.

We toyed with basement too but that has drop ceiling and is under 6’6”. Plus a dropped beam and Mally comums which cut the room.

Another drawback of the room I am planning on using is it’s directly below our bedroom. I have to see if I can Budget for projector and screen for upstairs room. Thought about 75” or 85” Sony XBR but then the existing window is an issue. It will remain regardless for outside ashtetics and not screwing with the hardie siding and stone on the exterior. If I flip and put tV on other side, The doorway puts the TV is off center and then can’t push furniture over due to that side due to the sliding glass doors.

Anyone know how to put pics in a thread cause those would help since I would like opinion so onto best layout.

I’m assuming then for Atmos I should be thinking of in ceiling for the height channels? Don’t think there is room for floor standing anything.

Hosting Services by ipHouse