The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday May 12, 2018 at 15:55
asinsh
Long Time Member
November 2002
Hi, all. I have an mx-980 and it's been about six years since I programmed it. I changed out some equipment and need to re-program but I'm no longer using the same computer. The new pc is a windows 64bit and it took me a while to get it to connect to ccp, but other posts at remote central helped me out (I needed to manually install wmdc). Now it connects perfectly.

When I try to upload my existing config from the mx980 to ccp, it seems to work but at the end throws an upload file error. Another post at this site told me to try to download first.

So, I tried opening the last ccp I had created in order to download it to the mx980 (I have the file on my pc). I get no errors but the CCP windows don't actually display a remote.  I tried the same thing for prior configurations I had done and still no success in properly opening them.

I then tried to open a sample mx980 ccp file and that worked fine. CCP opens every mx980 sample file perfectly, but when I try to have it open the ccp file I had created for this remote 6 years ago (or prior versions I had created), nothing actually opens.

Any suggestions for how to successfully upload the current config from the mx980 to ccp, or at least successfully open my old ccp files so I can try to download them to the mx980?

Thanks.

Hosting Services by ipHouse