The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Saturday May 5, 2018 at 11:44
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
And you, Fins. You voluntarily placed yourself in a group that now has two members, her (supposedly) and you.

And dig the ironies in her (?) one-sentence self-description:

Just drop in to have some wild adventures of the kind you never imagined I am the best female you can find my eyes are the most gorgeous I did my graduation in Sociology from Delhi

Thus totally cementing in place the value of such "sciences"....
this is the place I have grown up at and this is the place I was born at I love Delhi the weather here changes I get to experience very warm weather and also very cold weather I love both the weather and also autumn and spring I enjoy wearing boots in the cold weather and wearing sleeve less in the hot weather that we experience in the summer I enjoy ice cream and in the winter I love to have soups and masala tea I never reveal any secrets

This entire description is made up of (and I do mean made up) revealed secrets!
and your name and identity anything you tell me will stay under the sheets in which you will spend time with me you can call and meet me any time you want I love to celebrate festivals like Diwali and Holi I also adore other small festivals and I jump with joy when I see chocolates in the hands of someone and I don’t wait or ask if they are for me I just take them

Wow. Just wow. How deep and meaningful
from whoever has brought them

That is, I have no respect for ANYONE.
I dislike loud music and I play very soft romantic music almost every day I am a very private person and I don’t easily reveal anything about myself

Uh... did you notice what you just wrote?
I like to decorate Christmas trees and I love to decorate my house at Diwali.

Yup, Fins, you just placed yourself in her group.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse