Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday April 4, 2018 at 18:34
Craig Aguiar-Winter
September 2002
I'm usually doing transactions in the low to mid 4 figures. This one is low 5 figures and is my first over 5. I also charge a credit card fee but this guys wants his points.

My concern is that they asked for info that I thought would be plenty sufficient like my business license, DL, and 3 most recent bank statements for the account square deposits into. Those statements all showed Square transactions. But apperently that didn't prove I actually exist. After supplying that the asked me for a copy of the contract with the client and my return policy (not sure how that can be useful for them). I have provided those things and am now waiting the 1-2 business days to hear back.

If those documents I first submitted aren't enough then how is a contract going to help?

I know none of you can help with this. I'm just frustrated. I'm out of town with my family until Sunday. Was hoping to have equipment delivered this week for work on Monday. I feel like they would have addressed something like this long ago. It makes me look unprofessional. And I'm not willing to flex on my policies. There's no way I'm having the gear delivered and then have to refund the CC payment in order to get a cheque.

I'm going to have a beer. Haha.
My wife says I can't do sarcasm. She says I just sound like an a$$hole.

Hosting Services by ipHouse