Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Monday April 2, 2018 at 22:23
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
I haven't used them before but I looked at the website and product.

The weight limit on the mounts seems low. Have to go with the biggest mounts to even get something that can hold over 120lbs. (55kg). And my experience with off manufacture is, they tend to really mean that is their limit. Get near the max weight and it permanently tilts, can't hold the TV straight. Seen several cheap brands do that crap.
Also, all of their mounts are single stud. You have to buy an additional adapter for 2 stud installs. No way I'm putting a TV that weighs over 90lbs to a swinging mount, that only attaches to 1 stud. And a lot of your high-end TVs over 65", weigh over 90lbs.
Last thing is a business thing. They sell directly to the consumer on amazon.com for the cheapest price. With so many good mount brands out there, why would I back a company that is not interested in dealers.

Not sure what is available in your country. But check Peerless and Chief mounts. Also if SnapAV has spread to your side of the pond, they actually make some good articulating mounts (because there is no power cord attached).

Hosting Services by ipHouse