The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Sunday April 1, 2018 at 00:57
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On March 31, 2018 at 19:44, radiorhea said...
IT SURE AS HELL DOESN'T HAVE TO BE 70 VOLT.

No, it doesn't. That just gives you the most flexibility and nobody will ever be sitting under half of the music and you won't have to put a pair of speakers in each bathroom with one over the toilets and one over the sink giving a sweet spot on top of the panel and in the larger rooms 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11 speakers are all equally valid numbers of speakers to mount and you can use the taps to equalize the volume of speakers in adjacent ceilings of different heights. You don't have to have all that capability.
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE DUDE.

I did. Thanks.
I use a Zektor preamp, sonance amps, sonance does make great quality commercial speakers for all applications.

Yes they do. But Sonance knows that 8 ohm is not the best for commercial installations, so they provide 70 volt and 100 volt settings. Or... why do they?

Ain't none of it mono and my systems sound great and kick ass.

A system doesn't have to be stereo to "sound great and kick ass." Go listen to Nobu in Malibu. I'll leave it at that.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse